The word means ALUM mineral substance used in dyeing and pharmacopoeia. In Arabic, he said cheb. The stone is an alum deodorant mineral and 100% natural. Its soothing properties, healing and anti-perspirants were already very popular in ancient Egypt. Today it is used to regulate transpiration, and to stop the bacteria responsible for the formation of bad odors. It is applied to damp skin on the body, including armpits, feet ... Easterns also use it to soothe razor burn and soothe irritations small
The benefits of the alum stone :
• effectiveness unmatched even by larger heat
• 100% natural without aluminum, fragrance and other conservative
• trace the product is transparent and truly leaves no trace, even on black clothes.
• Longevity: the alum stone can last for years
• incredibly low prices compared to conventional deodorants (which also bring harm to the environment!)
Instructions for use :
It can be used throughout the body where excessive sweating (armpits, forehead, hands, feet, private parts). It is slightly wet stone alum before use because your skin is dry. If it is already wet, you can apply.