Nopal Cactus Powder helps fight against obesity as it absorbs fat
and sugar, and has very good effects on digestion.
Nopal Cactus Powder has a very high nutritional value and it is classified by scientists as low Glycemic index (GI) kind of food
with a GI of 7 and a Glycemic of 0. Recent medical studies have also indicated that the regular consumption of Nopal helps keep a healthy cholesterol level and support healthy blood sugar metabolism. It contains very important quantities of Fiber, Amino Acids, and Niacin.
It has been scientifically proved that Niacin is able to convert LDL to HDL (bad cholesterol to good cholesterol); the thing which decreases considerably risks of hearth diseases.
Nopal is known for its high content of fiber, pectin and mucilage. It’s a natural appetite suppressant and fat burner, an effective anti-inflammatory, and a blood sugar reducer.
Itcontributes to the good management of the intestine and assimilates, cholesterol, glucose, fat, and biliary substances.
Nopal Powder is recommended for:
· Prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal problems
· Controls the cholesterol levels
· Obesity and diabetes
· Coronary sicknesses
· Preventing Colon cancer
· Delays arterioesclerosis
· Regulates intestinal flora function
· Avoid peptic ulcers
· Reduces stomach acidity
· The regular consumption of NOPAL prevents gastric cancer as it is rich in oxalates, potassium and vitamins A and C.
The dehydrated Nopal powder (paddle) possesses several nutritional and synergistic properties due to:
- 18 amino acids among which there are 8 essentials that contribute to the body’s detoxification
- A very high level of calcium 76,968 mg/g (65 x higher than in milk) that can consolidate
- Phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, copper, iron, chromium that act as a synergy to reinforce the natural metabolism.
- Vegetable dietary fibers and mucilage that control excess gastric acid production and protect the gastrointestinal mucus membranes.
- Chlorophyll that helps cleaning and oxygenating blood.
- Vitamins C, B1, B2, and B3.
- Polysaccharides including 4 that are identical to Goji, able to regulate and stimulate natural defense.
This Dehydrated Nopal Powder could help in the following cases:
- Weight loss: it helps overcome the drawbacks of a diet.
- ”Appetite suppressant” effect.
- Regulating the bowel movement
- Reinforcing the digestive system and protecting the stomach and intestines (gastritis,
- Prevention of acidity and remineralization.
- Reduce cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Reinforcing natural defense.
- Recent scientific studies have proven the multiple benefits of the Nopal Powder.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.